The area around your pool isn’t just for looks, but it also is important for safety. Wet surfaces tend to become slippery and accidents and injury can happen as a result. Artificial turf around pools not only adds beauty but can create a safer environment for you and your family to enjoy and unlike natural grass, which needs sun and proper soil to grow, artificial turf can be installed anywhere.
Many people worry that artificial turf will hinder drainage after a storm and particularly raucous playing in the pool. Don’t worry! Prior to laying the artificial turf itself, our experts install a drainage system optimized to ensure water drains quickly and efficiently.
The benefits of artificial turf around pools:
- Low maintenance and long lasting
- Helps keep the area cool by replacing heat conducting materials such as concrete and tile
- Safer than concrete or tile in wet environments
- Non-toxic and healthier as materials are anti-bacterial and mildew resistant
- Easy to clean and reduces the chance of dirt and debris from clogging pool drains and dirtying water
- Perfect for all climates
You can see why turf pool deck installations can be a great addition to your space. Don't hesitate to call us for questions before starting your project. We want to help turn your vision into a reality.